Sunday, August 15, 2010

Six Weeks Old!


People have been telling me lately to write everything down because it's amazing how quickly you forget how amazing a newborn baby is. With that, I decided to make a list of things I NEVER want to forget about Brittney:

1. How much she loves her hairdryer,
2. The way she shakes her fists when she's mad,
3. Her "crazy face" (Elvis lip, eyes crossed),
4. When she's hungry and tries to eat her clothes,
5. When she's mad and her chin quivers,
6. Holding my fingers when she eats,
7. Singing herself to sleep,
8. Talking to her bird,
9. How much she hates to poop,
10. Her "are you really my mom" look,
11. The way she waits until I lie down to scream,
12. When she throws her hands and feet in the air when she startles,
13. When she snuggles and 'kisses' my neck,
14. The way she chomps on her passy,
15. Spitting her passy into the air when she sneezes,
16. The confused face she makes when a sneeze doesn't come,
17. Her toothless grin,
18. When she wants her bottle (or passy) but can't figure out how to get her hands out of the way,
19. Squealing when she wants attention, and
20. The way she sleeps intermittently among babbles.

Number 20 is what she is doing right now... and number 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment